You might have noticed that our LibGuides look different, but don’t worry! Even though they’ve had a small makeover, the same great content is still there, only now with new features like a side navigation layout and more search options and filters.
Our LibGuides are like mini websites on a specific topic, gathering together our print and online collection along with links to government and community resources. Browse through our subject guides on Intellectual Property, Immigration, or Cannabis Law, each with up-to-date information on these hot issues. Explore our popular MCLE and Law Practice Management Collections, and learn about upcoming free MCLE programs at the Library in our Lunchtime Speaker Series guide.
You can also search the guides of other California County Law Libraries, or the larger LibGuides Community to find what you are looking for. We regularly update our guides and add new ones, so be sure to check back in!
Here is a list of our current LibGuides:
- Cannabis Law
- Help the San Francisco Law Library
- Historical San Francisco Municipal Codes and Ordinances
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Law Practice Management Collection Subject Guide
- MCLE at the San Francisco Law Library
- SFLL Lunchtime Speaker Series
- The SFLL Elections Guide
- The SFLL Guide to Super Bowl 50